The Vent Thread

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
So what do you like in a guy/gal? (Also don't know if at this point it would be rude to ask you what you are into....)
Could be rude, but I don’t find it to be.

Ideally, someone who has similar interests as me (fit, healthy, an intellectual, funny and positive) and maybe a bit older. :)

I’m also very sexual in nature. Someone that’s a little secret freak like me! :p

If you are okay with me being a gun nut and around guns, will you marry me? I was washing cloths and bullets were falling out of my pants.... I have ran rounds through both the washer and dryer, guns are part of my identity. I shoot like monks meditate, probably more actually. As for being a sex freak, I HIGHLY doubt anything you desire is that odd. When it comes to kinks, or maybe I am just like you.... My big one is latex.

If you are okay with me being a gun nut and around guns, will you marry me? I was washing cloths and bullets were falling out of my pants.... I have ran rounds through both the washer and dryer, guns are part of my identity. I shoot like monks meditate, probably more actually. As for being a sex freak, I HIGHLY doubt anything you desire is that odd. When it comes to kinks, or maybe I am just like you.... My big one is latex.

:D There is someone out there for you!! I promise you.. my desires are quite odd lol.

I can't wait that long:(

You're too young anyways! ;)

I didn't really know what to vent about if anything but since I commented on the thread I feel like I must. Someone used the word miffed earlier which really intrigued me because that is quite the word; shoutout to that intellect. But something that really irks me is when someone acts a different way around you when specific people are involved. They act a specific way around you but then when certain people get into the mix everything changes.

Ily endlessly bestie!!
*puts glasses on to become fully intellectual* Seeing as you could have typed that statement perfunctory the benefit of the doubt will be given to you. Lie I cannot as it is obfuscating me and if you could elucidate that would be ample as scintillating I may or may not be. *takes glasses off* oh yeah and I guess I kind of love you too or something*blushes*

Ok Another Vent time!
So I am a Resident Advisor right? (basically a dormitory mom for those who dont know) Let me preface with saying that I dont have an issue with weed but we have policies on campus and technically it is still illegal federally even if some state legalized (which the state im going to uni in has NOT).

So this extremely white super privileged girl has been complaining all year, more so this semester, that the area by her room smells like weed. As an RA I have to follow up and call our department of public safety if there is a confirmed smell of weed. It has become a situation similar to "boy calls wolf" except "girl complains about weed". Now what has happened is her mother is a higher admin at the university and because of her complaints there is another girl that has a restraining order against her (because this girl lied to her lawyers) and has caused problems on the floor bc she continues to think she smells weed when there has been no scent of it.

Her concerns were valid for a little bit bc there was a kid who smoked out and the smell would cling to their clothes but that student moved off the floor. Since then there is no way there could be weed. I genuinely do not think she understands what weed smells like.

This situation was that I was working the security desk when she told me that it smelled like weed. I cannot leave the desk and as such asked her to call public safety if she felt it was necessary. Her reply was "As a desk person you should be the one acting on the situation". I explained to her that I was unable to handle it personally as I couldnt leave the desk but that fact that she thought she knew shit about anything and then proceeded to try to tell me how to do MY job irked me.
As a RESPONSIBLE person I went and checked and send the info to the ON CALL RA (bc technically it was their responsibility to handle the sitch ) and there was not even the faintest smell of weed.

What PISSED ME OFF was this bitch (pardon me language) of a resident, who is only a freshman, decided to imply that I didnt know how to do my job even though: 1) I will have been a RA for 2 years officially after the end of this year (aka 2 more weeks) 2) I went through 2 months of training (aka MORE THAN HER bc she hasnt been trained for anything). 3) We changed the policy on my floor so that residents were told to call public safety themselves if they thought they smelled weed.

I have sent the conversation screenshot to my supervisor and he said he will handle it but WTF you ignorant shit of a human who uses her mother's position for power plays.

Ok Another Vent time!
So I am a Resident Advisor right? (basically a dormitory mom for those who dont know) Let me preface with saying that I dont have an issue with weed but we have policies on campus and technically it is still illegal federally even if some state legalized (which the state im going to uni in has NOT).

So this extremely white super privileged girl has been complaining all year, more so this semester, that the area by her room smells like weed. As an RA I have to follow up and call our department of public safety if there is a confirmed smell of weed. It has become a situation similar to "boy calls wolf" except "girl complains about weed". Now what has happened is her mother is a higher admin at the university and because of her complaints there is another girl that has a restraining order against her (because this girl lied to her lawyers) and has caused problems on the floor bc she continues to think she smells weed when there has been no scent of it.

Her concerns were valid for a little bit bc there was a kid who smoked out and the smell would cling to their clothes but that student moved off the floor. Since then there is no way there could be weed. I genuinely do not think she understands what weed smells like.

This situation was that I was working the security desk when she told me that it smelled like weed. I cannot leave the desk and as such asked her to call public safety if she felt it was necessary. Her reply was "As a desk person you should be the one acting on the situation". I explained to her that I was unable to handle it personally as I couldnt leave the desk but that fact that she thought she knew shit about anything and then proceeded to try to tell me how to do MY job irked me.
As a RESPONSIBLE person I went and checked and send the info to the ON CALL RA (bc technically it was their responsibility to handle the sitch ) and there was not even the faintest smell of weed.

What PISSED ME OFF was this bitch (pardon me language) of a resident, who is only a freshman, decided to imply that I didnt know how to do my job even though: 1) I will have been a RA for 2 years officially after the end of this year (aka 2 more weeks) 2) I went through 2 months of training (aka MORE THAN HER bc she hasnt been trained for anything). 3) We changed the policy on my floor so that residents were told to call public safety themselves if they thought they smelled weed.

I have sent the conversation screenshot to my supervisor and he said he will handle it but WTF you ignorant shit of a human who uses her mother's position for power plays.
Yikes. Personally, I wouldve just punched her and told her to get the hell over it by this point, but we all know you cant do that. That sounds really frustrating. I hope it gets better!

Ok Another Vent time!

Ah.. the RA life. Sorry about that fan, sounds ridiculously annoying. :(

Ok Another Vent time!

Wowza. I would take away her credit card so she can cry so much that she loses all the water and salt content in her body and dies, too harsh? Idk maybe I'm over exaggerating just alittle

Ok Another Vent time!

My I say don't do type thoughts and questions....
Isn't it great ammo is cheap?
Does she like Kool aid, if she should try the Jones Town special.
Maybe suggest she plays Russian roulette with a semi auto handgun.
Call her a sketchy Uber for a long drive and a short walk.
Buy her a United Airlines ticket. (In there defense they said nothing about the ground.)

I am sure I will come up with more later....

~Gunnerzz

Back