Why is being a Slut considered bad?

It's ok Shelly, I'm sure those kind of guys will eventually find a fake woman who wants to be their bitch!

I'll tell you a quick story about an encounter I had with my lover from London when she was over in Ireland. We had met in a car park in a place called Inch in the west of Kerry. She had driven down in a rental car and I had driven there while pretending to be on my way to work. Things always got very heated very quickly and we ended up in the back seat of her rental car in this deserted car park where things got extremely steamy very quickly. I vividly remember in the come down from that first "session" so to speak, she was leaning back against me as I sat with my back to the window, kind of panting. We had just fucked in the reverse cowgirl position, though my legs where straight along the back seat and she was facing away pounding down on me.
Anyway, she was panting and gasping for air, and had grabbed my hand and gently placed it on her pussy, which was actually hot and quivering. I would move my hand to stroke her body and gigantic breasts but she would keep grabbing my hand and putting it back, so that I was effectively cupping her pussy. She was giggling too, and smiling, as she reveled in the intensity of her own orgasm and mine. I was panting too, as it had been a very frantic intense fuck, and her ear was near my mouth. I was probably giggling too, I can't really remember, but she said "You make me feel like such a slut...." but the way she said it was kind of...derogatory. So I was like, oh, I'm sorry you feel like that, that was not my intention etc etc But she stopped me and said "no, it's a good thing, I feel like I could do anything with you..." And I said "Well you're not just any slut, you are MY slut.." and this just set her off again, and in the position we were in I had to strum her clit hard to get her to come again, but she did. We often laugh about the mess she made of this brand new hire cars back seat..

So, language is important, and the way you say it. A breathless whisper into someone'e ear can be the catalyst for something intense and wild. I agree with you about the word too, especially if you roll the S and the L and lengthen the word...

Well said. I am an Adidas guy. Wished more men would except that woman have needs like us. We should just share those moments.

Hi
It has been long since i last posted and i want ask everyone something. Why is being a slut lablled as bring bad?
I am self proclaimed whore and i dont care so why do people call me that like its bad?
I think of it this way people may think bad about it because they claim to hold high standards when in reality standards all together is a relative term based on the person non high or low just draw a line in the sand in certain places which the best way to see this is the standard help in different cultures though out history. Lol that just got deep anyhow anyone of you lovely ladies like to pm me with your tites showing please go right ahead

Hi
It has been long since i last posted and i want ask everyone something. Why is being a slut lablled as bring bad?
I am self proclaimed whore and i dont care so why do people call me that like its bad?
I always had and do have a lot of respect for women who like having sex as much as I do

Old fashioned garbage that sex is nasty; it isn’t, it’s beautiful and meant to be enjoyed; someone wants to share their sex with me, I’m all for it; that’s what it’s for.

It isn't a bad thing, everyone likes to fxck, some can admit it ,some can't. The one's to downplay it as bad are usually envious as they either lack the courage, rarely to never get any or can't because they are tied down. Usually the one making the most noise as they point their finger is the one most guilty of what they are piping about.
Shit, i wish i knew more females that are dtf...

All these words are NOT BAD ......... as long as that's what the person wants !

Why do we need all these "labels "

Do men have such names hmmmmm

Just have fun and enjoy every moment whatever that might be ! to each's own pleasures

Life is too short to worry about these things

Jojo :):):p;)

Last edited:
Being a slut isn't bad, I take it as a compliment, whether it's meant that way or not ;)

The only people who use the term in the derogatory manner are insecure men and jealous women.

Fuck who you want, when you want to fuck them and where and how you want to fuck them. So long as its safe, legal and consensual who cares?

Opinions are like assholes... perfectly acceptable to have one, not so acceptable to whip it out round the dinner table and whack it in people's faces.
You do you. :)

Being a slut isn't bad, I take it as a compliment, whether it's meant that way or not ;)

The only people who use the term in the derogatory manner are insecure men and jealous women.

Fuck who you want, when you want to fuck them and where and how you want to fuck them. So long as its safe, legal and consensual who cares?

Opinions are like assholes... perfectly acceptable to have one, not so acceptable to whip it out round the dinner table and whack it in people's faces.
Well said

I like how you think

Hi
I think it's admirable u wann be urself. Fuck what everyone else thinks as long u feel comfortable . Btw you're cumpletely fuckin sexy. U could be my slut anyday ❤️

Back