It's an accident I swear....

Am I more busty than your wife/gf (or than you if you're a lady)

• Yes, more busty than my wife/gf

• No, my wife/gf is massive too

• Yes, more busty than my small breasts

• No, I'm way bigger than you

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
I work with some big breasted women and they both love to tease me with there boobs doing exactly what you do it can be distracting but its all in good fun

I've watched SO MANY fights start on the spot because she could see how much he enjoyed it! haha. Haven't ever met a guy bold enough to go for a grope after though, would love that! Not that I don't get groped, if I'm in a crowd at a store or in a bar or on a bus, I always end up with wandering hands on me...
Busty Melissa and squishy,I want you both!

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
Love to share and chat with you sometime especially if you like girls too I will share my wife pic with you as well

I've never had the chance but I feel like doing this together could be next level. Imagine it, two of us holding hands, "don't see" a guy and his girl, we bump into him, press him between us, one of us trips so he *has* to catch us, the other pulls the girlfriend aside, saying we're sooooo sorry hahaha. Might make some thin girls super mad though
wow id love to feel that even for second..... my wife dont even stand a chance with her 34 A

god I miss the feel of massive tits...especially wrapped around my cock

OMG 34A!? I didn't know adult tits got that small, are you sure your wife's a girl!? hahahaha

You poor, poor boy. Would love to bump into you just so you could get a feel of real tits <3
id literally take this opportunity and feel them as much as i can

Ok...My wife is not fat...Her bust is about a 42A. She can not find a bra that big for her chest but small for her breasts...

My wifes boobs are about 38dd probably bigger because she says that her bra still fits her too tight. I love watching them bounce up and down, and clap when shes on top and riding me, its a fucking awesome show..

Not fair! I'm ashamed! Haha my tits aren't small they just aren't massive like yours! Also, props on the teasing, love seeing a boy with a jealous gf/wife get hard xD
Would love for you to fall into to me ,my cock would be so hard helping you up,and rubbing my cock against you as i help you up.

Would love to have your big soft titties bump into me and rub against me id be so hard.my wife has great tits but wow i love yours

my tits aren't small they just aren't massive like yours.

Back