The Vent Thread

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
Wow, been awhile since this thread was used. Ok, I've said it before, but FUCK YOU, 120 SECOND TIME LIMIT. Im quite tired of waiting soooo damn long between posts. Why can't it be something reasonable, as in 30-60 seconds? I mean, Arceus damn!!! Anyways, I know its been said time and time again, but it deserves yet another mention.

I totally agree Light, I try to reply to every message I receive, and with the time limit, it's just taking forever x

I totally agree Light, I try to reply to every message I receive, and with the time limit, it's just taking forever x
I know. Well, one day it will be better. <- The lie we have to tell ourselves just to keep annoyance levels low.

In 18 seconds...

In 5 seconds...

Yeah this, I've been so annoyed that I have to wait so long between posts, like come on.

zzzzzzzzzz

"You must wait at least 12 seconds before performing this action."

OH COME ON

"You must wait at least 1 seconds before performing this action."

;-;

Ha ha Groxxie, I am glad I am not the only one, that keeps hitting the post reply button continually, oh no I have to wait 52 seconds now..... xxx

I'm fed up with people whom I consider "weak". Clingy people, people needy for attention. Who can't take a joke, who don't understand ethics, ignorant people, know-it-all's, dick pics, lack of cam parties, people who listen to hood-rap. I'm sick of a lot of things. Most things. But this site has some lovely people on it who helps me keep sane, and thank you for that.
Shoot... *reads through it* yepp.. I love attention... LOL

No all kidding aside, I am tired of certain people and the games they play, not fun games that are worth a good laugh, I mean games that hurt people eventually.

Shoot... *reads through it* yepp.. I love attention... LOL

No all kidding aside, I am tired of certain people and the games they play, not fun games that are worth a good laugh, I mean games that hurt people eventually.
I know the feeling.

I just took a long hard look at this place, and I am saddened by what I see. I see stalkers, I see people who not only lie to themselves, but to everyone else, for the hell of it. I see people that cheat on their loved ones, and boast about it. I see a lot of sad, lonely people that could use a good cheering up. And as I see it, I don't feel pain, or rage, or happiness, or excitement. All I feel is calm, and a strong obligation to do whatever it takes to help in any way I can, whether it be making you all laugh, or just being there. I want anyone, and everyone, who reads this post to know that Im here for you if you need me.

I just took a long hard look at this place, and I am saddened by what I see. I see stalkers, I see people who not only lie to themselves, but to everyone else, for the hell of it. I see people that cheat on their loved ones, and boast about it. I see a lot of sad, lonely people that could use a good cheering up. And as I see it, I don't feel pain, or rage, or happiness, or excitement. All I feel is calm, and a strong obligation to do whatever it takes to help in any way I can, whether it be making you all laugh, or just being there. I want anyone, and everyone, who reads this post to know that Im here for you if you need me.

Hey Light, beautifully written as always, I agree with you, xxx

I got fucked over by college today. I was dropped from 1301 for not turning in two essays. Only I thought I had to turn in online or in person, not both. I FUCKING HATE COLLEGE I HATE ALL THE BULL SHIT I HATE FUCKING HAVING NO FRIENDS I HATE BEING ALL ALONE I HATE THE ONLY THINGS I GET TO FUCKING DO BE WORK SCHOOL WORK SCHOOL I AM SICK OF HEARING YOU HAVE YET TO FIND "WHERE I BELONG" EVERY SINGLE FUCK GOD FUCKING DAME BULLSHIT ASSPECT OF SCHOOL. I AM DRIVING MY ASS DEEP IN FUCK DEBT FOR THAT SEAT I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I CANT POSSIBLY PASS I WANT TO PLANT MY ASS IN THAT SEAT, IT IS NOT GOD DAME ENTITLEMENT WHEN I FUCKING PAID FOR IT. TO ADD INSULT TO A BULLSHIT INJURY I KEEP TRYING TO ASK MY DOCTOR AND MOTHER FOR HELP MY DOCTOR KEEPS SAYING TAKE YOUR PILLS. THOSE SHITTY PILLS DONT DO JACK SHIT THIS MAY BE FUCKING NEWS TO YOU BUT NOT ALL PROBLEMS IN LIFE CAN BE SOLVED BY THROWING A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE AT IT. MY MOM JUST DOESN'T CARE, SHE JUST SENDS ME HER STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IDEAS LIKE BECOME WELDER THEY MAME GOOD MONEY. NO THEY FUCKING DONT ITS LIKE LESS THAN 20K A YEAR. JUST FUCK WHY AND HOW DID I GET SO FUCKING TRAPPED IN BULLSHIT?

I got fucked over by college today. I was dropped from 1301 for not turning in two essays. Only I thought I had to turn in online or in person, not both. I FUCKING HATE COLLEGE I HATE ALL THE BULL SHIT I HATE FUCKING HAVING NO FRIENDS I HATE BEING ALL ALONE I HATE THE ONLY THINGS I GET TO FUCKING DO BE WORK SCHOOL WORK SCHOOL I AM SICK OF HEARING YOU HAVE YET TO FIND "WHERE I BELONG" EVERY SINGLE FUCK GOD FUCKING DAME BULLSHIT ASSPECT OF SCHOOL. I AM DRIVING MY ASS DEEP IN FUCK DEBT FOR THAT SEAT I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I CANT POSSIBLY PASS I WANT TO PLANT MY ASS IN THAT SEAT, IT IS NOT GOD DAME ENTITLEMENT WHEN I FUCKING PAID FOR IT. TO ADD INSULT TO A BULLSHIT INJURY I KEEP TRYING TO ASK MY DOCTOR AND MOTHER FOR HELP MY DOCTOR KEEPS SAYING TAKE YOUR PILLS. THOSE SHITTY PILLS DONT DO JACK SHIT THIS MAY BE FUCKING NEWS TO YOU BUT NOT ALL PROBLEMS IN LIFE CAN BE SOLVED BY THROWING A CONTROLED SUBSTANCE AT IT. MY MOM JUST DOESN'T CARE, SHE JUST SENDS ME HER STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IDEAS LIKE BECOME WELDER THEY MAME GOOD MONEY. NO THEY FUCKING DONT ITS LIKE LESS THAN 20K A YEAR. JUST FUCK WHY AND HOW DID I GET SO FUCKING TRAPPED IN BULLSHIT?
Feel any better after venting?

And then I had all of these impossibly high expectations just bored into my head and keep getting threatened to be disowned by my family if I flunk out I just don't have any future anywhere.

And then I had all of these impossibly high expectations just bored into my head and keep getting threatened to be disowned by my family if I flunk out I just don't have any future anywhere.
Ouch, I remember similar threats made by my family, though it had nothing to do with my education. Don't worry too much about it, just go along with the insanity.

Back