I Confess...

Sorry to here that you are sick in bed just follow what you feel is right so that you can enjoy life. “We regret more what we don’t do than what we do” Think on that?
Hey Biglynxguy, thank you for the message, mmmm very interesting quote, and yes that is true. I will think on that for sure, take care xxx Oh why the spaceman?

Do you have an adventurous mind, want to try new things. What goals have you got?
Hey Biglynxguy, wow you are asking the big questions, I do have an adventurous mind, and I can be quite creative. I do like to try new things, and I have been especially on here, lots of new experiences. My goals, are really simple, be true to myself and start putting myself first instead of everyone else and everything else. Live my life the way I want to, re-invent myself as a soon to be single parent, and hopefully when I am ready find a man who thinks I am special xxx

A single parent, that’s so life changing, good luck for you both that will be a true adventure always remember you are truly unique and special in your own right life is a challenge we must fish up to and we only have one shot at it

Life is a challenge we must rise up to
Yes very profound again from you Biglynxguy, right now I feel I am being challenged and tested everyday, but I know I will get there. Bring on 2018, I do need this year to be over xx

Would love to see more of you ;) you'll have a thankful audience here.
Awww baby, I thought you would have been sick of all my pic's by now??? Are you sure, you know I will send them all to you first to give me advice lol, I will do your head in lol xxxx

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
Babe
I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
Babe you got no problems ,u stii sexy I can vouch!

Just wondering how’s your self confidence doing?
You seem very mixed up and unsure about a lot of things.
Hope you don’t mind me saying as I don’t know you very much

Just wondering how’s your self confidence doing?
You seem very mixed up and unsure about a lot of things.
Hope you don’t mind me saying as I don’t know you very much
Well, as I replied to your deep and meaningful question earlier, I am finding myself again, so yes you would be right, I am mixed up about some things still, but very very clear about others, and what I want now! So I am doing just fine, thanks your message. You seem like a really caring person, xxx

Back