I Confess...

It’s so nice to get to know you just a little and not all of us need to see you laid bare if your not comfortable with it. You can bounce anything off me as I do not judge. I’ve climbed out of the cesspit of life and try to enjoy all the good in life, take control.....

It’s so nice to get to know you just a little and not all of us need to see you laid bare if your not comfortable with it. You can bounce anything off me as I do not judge. I’ve climbed out of the cesspit of life and try to enjoy all the good in life, take control.....
Hey, thanks for the offer, I am not quite ready to make anymore confessions on here just yet, thanks for your message x

Last edited:
You can’t seri be nervous! You’re gorgeous! And if someone was negative to hell with them. Just the pair of sweater puppies in your profile pic are amazing so I find it hard to believe the rest of you isn’t just as amazing

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
Do it ;) they’ll be fantastic ;)

You can’t seri be nervous! You’re gorgeous! And if someone was negative to hell with them. Just the pair of sweater puppies in your profile pic are amazing so I find it hard to believe the rest of you isn’t just as amazing
Hey Neglected, that’s a fantastic message thank you, I will think about it, maybe?

Your a mature sexy lady I don't see why not. If you get negative comments remind yourself that these people are complete strangers. And opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. So in the grand scheme of life they are unimportant . Go for it girl xxx

Your a mature sexy lady I don't see why not. If you get negative comments remind yourself that these people are complete strangers. And opinions are like arseholes everyone has one. So in the grand scheme of life they are unimportant . Go for it girl xxx
Hey Ali, thank you so much, you have made my day. I truly appreciate your thoughts and you are right. I am thinking about it xxx

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
We would love to c more post of u

Back