I Confess...

There is nothing wrong with your body, Sun. I know I would definitely love seeing some pics. Tell you what - if you post some, I'll step out of my comfort zone and post some pics as well.

There is nothing wrong with your body, Sun. I know I would definitely love seeing some pics. Tell you what - if you post some, I'll step out of my comfort zone and post some pics as well.
Lol, love how your mind works! I will think about, and let you know xxx

I was scared at first but it's not as bad as you think. Im positive you would get a ton of love from everyone here! Believe in yourself and the confidence you show will be sexy (along with the pictures)! Best of luck <3

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!

Well thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement and support, I did post some pics this morning, and it felt good! xxx

I confess.... im glad you have posted some pictures...love viewing them.. I was leaving the site, but now log in each morning to look at your pictures....get the old blood pumping to places I forgot were there...:):):)

I confess.... im glad you have posted some pictures...love viewing them.. I was leaving the site, but now log in each morning to look at your pictures....get the old blood pumping to places I forgot were there...:):):)

Ohhhhh Cutebutt, so now you are staying cause of my pics lol? I thought you would have been bored of my pics already???? Thank you for the messages, they are all much appreciated xxx

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
Id say this confession aged well :)
Love your sexy pics babe :)

Back