Random Facts About Yourself

Wow that must have been difficult to put on canvas. I am not overly religious but respect people's choice. I supported a Muslim family in iraq and learned a lot about Islam from them.
After seeing the remains of desert storm and afgan war scorched earth is definitely putting it mildly.

It was the hardest things that’s I have ever painted. It was for the families only and they appreciated it. It was a toll on my life. The fact that the Americans have airbrushed their lives out of history has still taken a toll. Those American news fuckers need to wake up.

It was the hardest things that’s I have ever painted. It was for the families only and they appreciated it. It was a toll on my life. The fact that the Americans have airbrushed their lives out of history has still taken a toll. Those American news fuckers need to wake up.

Americans always airbrush the truth out of history. Fuck them.

Thank fuck someone else agrees with me. They think they won WW2. Their history books leave a lot to be desired. The Russians won the war when they marched into Berlin. That was the day the Reich fell.

Wow that must have been difficult to put on canvas. I am not overly religious but respect people's choice. I supported a Muslim family in iraq and learned a lot about Islam from them.
After seeing the remains of desert storm and afgan war scorched earth is definitely putting it mildly.
You edited and deleted your comments... Why?? Don’t bother replying to me.

This was a discussion thread where I thought we were all adults. I was mistaken.

Some people already know this, but I’m narcoleptic. Not many people know someone who has it. You usually hear about it in the movies. The first one people think about is Deuce Bigalo Male Gigalo, haha!!

Thank fuck someone else agrees with me. They think they won WW2. Their history books leave a lot to be desired. The Russians won the war when they marched into Berlin. That was the day the Reich fell.
Rare to see that type of thought coming from an American....Glad to see that.

I'm 28 yr old left one shit job as a car detailer only to end up at another shit job being an trying to save money to go to school to become a certified mechanic

Back