Random Facts About Yourself

I am keeping my page closed because of the fact that I called someone an ass on the Covid forum. I have my beliefs because my mom was a nurse who suffers from nightmares and I put infants through the burn chamber of a crematorium. If that upsets you, I don’t give a fuck. I’m sure as fuck not dancing to Another One bites The Dust at work. I can barely keep it together most days when I used to love this job and the respect we gave to the dead.

I video chatted with my grandfather last night. All four of my grandparents are alive and lived through WW2. He told me that even though he fought like hell to come to Canada and live in a democratic nation, there are times the world needs a dictator. That blew my fucking mind. We all stood in line to do what was right. End of rant.

Im sending you massive hugs (whether you want them or not) A lot of good friends of mine still work in the funeral industry and have been over run, working around the clock. There had been no time for the loving dignified funerals that we used to pride ourselves on.

I work in care now and the way the UK dealt with the first wave, sending covid positve patients into our care homes to spread it and kill people was nothing short of barbaric, expecting nurses to work around the clock with no PPE while we were all terrified for our own families.

I continue to see the damage covid does despite having jabs and testing, my family member died of covid 2 weeks ago, and we nearly lost another one to covid complications just last week.

I hate reading peoples conspiracy theories surrounding covid, it makes me fear for humanity and they have obviously not been affected on a personal level like so many of us have. So im a thousand percent behind you when you call them an ass, as will be most people. Be kind to yourself @Icy_xo xx

I always get out of bed on the right side unless not an option at all. The same with sleeping on the right side. I always put my right shoe on first. I do not drink water from a bathroom unless I absolutely have to. I love patterns but not to the point where I cannot break them. I always rinse my drinking glasses out before using them. And the list goes on lol.

I always get out of bed on the right side unless not an option at all. The same with sleeping on the right side. I always put my right shoe on first. I do not drink water from a bathroom unless I absolutely have to. I love patterns but not to the point where I cannot break them. I always rinse my drinking glasses out before using them. And the list goes on lol.
you are right, they are watching us! :D :D

I eat different fruit depending on my mood. When I'm happy it's watermelon, when I'm sad it's grapes, when I'm angry it's banana or blueberries and the list goes on. I read and bake when I'm stressed and cannot function in quiet environments

I got approached by a policeman while I was parked on double yellows, got My disabled badge ready and he was more interested in the car. After looking at the engine etc I gave him a blast down the motorway while his partner followed (he tried) He was not a cop at that moment but a kid in toy heaven.
Told I would have lost my licence any other time.

Back