Random thoughts...

Sometimes I really feel like the odd one out or the person who annoys other people, and yes I am talking about even in forums/chat. I laugh and smile all the time in real life not just here, but it is to hide the fact that I have a dark past/things I would rather not discuss. I don't let that get me down though, because if you dwell on things too long they consume you and take over your thoughts... Soooo be happy for what you have now. Life is too short to worry about what ifs and if you could of done things different. Not everyone has the perfect life. I appreciate and value each person here who has took time to get to know me even if it is just a little, and also the ones that are very welcoming. You know who you all are ;D thanks for all the likes too :p

Sometimes I really feel like the odd one out or the person who annoys other people, and yes I am talking about even in forums/chat. I laugh and smile all the time in real life not just here, but it is to hide the fact that I have a dark past/things I would rather not discuss. I don't let that get me down though, because if you dwell on things too long they consume you and take over your thoughts... Soooo be happy for what you have now. Life is too short to worry about what ifs and if you could of done things different. Not everyone has the perfect life. I appreciate and value each person here who has took time to get to know me even if it is just a little, and also the ones that are very welcoming. You know who you all are ;D thanks for all the likes too :p
I feel the same way. I try not to worry about things I can't control, but it's hard.

I wonder if other planets in our solar system can support life.... Let alone the whole universe *Catches breath* What if there is a multi-verse??? What if everything is a dream??? Is anything real??? Are we in a simulation.... *Says in deep voice* My God.... Lol I need to quit watching the Science Channel

I wonder if other planets in our solar system can support life.... Let alone the whole universe *Catches breath* What if there is a multi-verse??? What if everything is a dream??? Is anything real??? Are we in a simulation.... *Says in deep voice* My God.... Lol I need to quit watching the Science Channel
Doubtless, NONE of the other planets and their satellites can support life as we know it. Then again, there are life forms on THIS planet that can only survive in near boiling sulfuric acid ... so ... your guess is as good as anyone's.

As far as distant solar systems may go, there very well may be some planets or their satellites, which can support carbon life forms such as you and I. The likelihood of mortal men ever traveling to said remote locations is improbable for countless generations.

The Si-Fi channel, Comet, et al. may expand the mind, but most material is sheer fantasy ... and always shall be.

Back