I Confess...

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!

Are u serious sexy ?...u need to go ahead and get those pics posted ...i myself would really enjoy seeing them..u are very attractive. And beautifully sexy......mmmmm im looking forward to seeing them

Are u serious sexy ?...u need to go ahead and get those pics posted ...i myself would really enjoy seeing them..u are very attractive. And beautifully sexy......mmmmm im looking forward to seeing them

Hey I did post the pics in early January, and I was very serious at the time lol. FlirtingHubby likes to tease me lol. The pics are in share your pics! Thank you for taking the time to message your support xxx

Hey I did post the pics in early January, and I was very serious at the time lol. FlirtingHubby likes to tease me lol. The pics are in share your pics! Thank you for taking the time to message your support xxx
Ur welcome ...always have time for feedback and messages for u well guess u know where im headed .Yep over to share ur pics and check you out..

Today I confess.....

Mysteriously wonderin’ the why
Or what,
If I had you

Rushing with overwhelming
Feelings of you
Knowing it was all so true

Meeting of the minds, heart
And soul
Feelings that never seem to
Grow old

Senses overflowing of overpowering
Feelings I’ve never told
Now I just want to let them all
Unfold

I tell myself....
It’s because I love you
It’s because I love you
It’s because I miss you

Lessons learned along the path
Of life
Mostly serene scenes
some full of strife
Others I know I’ll never be able
To undo

Stil I know.....
It’s because I love you
It’s because I love you
It’s because I miss you

~P

Today I confess.....

Mysteriously wonderin’ the why
Or what,
If I had you

Rushing with overwhelming
Feelings of you
Knowing it was all so true

Meeting of the minds, heart
And soul
Feelings that never seem to
Grow old

Senses overflowing of overpowering
Feelings I’ve never told
Now I just want to let them all
Unfold

I tell myself....
It’s because I love you
It’s because I love you
It’s because I miss you

Lessons learned along the path
Of life
Mostly serene scenes
some full of strife
Others I know I’ll never be able
To undo

Stil I know.....
It’s because I love you
It’s because I love you
It’s because I miss you

~P

I totally forgot that I had started this thread, it was so long ago. I couldn’t count how many photos I have posted since this thread. Or imagine how many kind thoughts and comments I received.

Thank you for reminding me :)

I totally forgot that I had started this thread, it was so long ago. I couldn’t count how many photos I have posted since this thread. Or imagine how many kind thoughts and comments I received.

Thank you for reminding me :)
Hey Sun, yeah, I just kind of found this thread. I read just a few of the beginning replies back and forth.
I didn't see any pics, but of course, I would love to, btw, I love the Celtic green, or at least that is what I see in your current profile. You are always well received, I mean that in a very nice and complementary way of course.

Hey Paul,

I did actually start the thread with my photos, and decided to delete them last year. So it’s been and gone.

Yes it is green, my favourite colour.

Thank you for your kind words
Evening Love,
Thanks. Green is my favorite color as well. Goes with my eyes. I won't be shy as I usually am, so lol, still would love to see the photo's. :)

I have been thinking about posting some pics on the "share your pic's page", but I am so concerned that they are not going to be good enough???

I have been debating this concern in my mind for weeks. I have attached some pics in my other threads, and everyone has been really lovely and given me wonderful feedback, so I don't know, what to do???

If someone else posted this confession, I would tell them to post the pics in a heartbeat, but I don't listen to my own advice lol??? I will just procrastinate a little longer!
@Sun66, You honestly think the pics that you post would not be good enough, from the ones you HAVE posted, each one is as equally as hot as the next, You are a VERY beautiful lady, and absolutely loving your extensive wardrobe, but i have already told you that, but i will pass on my compliments to you yet again, keep it up honey.x

@Sun66, You honestly think the pics that you post would not be good enough, from the ones you HAVE posted, each one is as equally as hot as the next, You are a VERY beautiful lady, and absolutely loving your extensive wardrobe, but i have already told you that, but i will pass on my compliments to you yet again, keep it up honey.x

Thank you @olderM, I appreciate your lovely comments :)

I confess....
I'm running around batty today. Trying to find things for work and such. Then I came across this. Something I wrote a few years ago. I had to stop and read it again. It made me smile and so I thought I would share it.....a confession...

ocean waves-beach.jpg
OCEANS

Oceans of emotions are overpowering me

as I dream of you

Waves are hitting the shore of my heart that

urges for the touch of you

Up and down, in and out, mind spinning, running

all about....you

Simple, easy ways of feeling now envelope me

Unlike complicated, misstated, imitated, stars

that shine on and on

Simple, easy ways of feeling now envelope me